I am SO OVER not drinking. I want a glass of champagne, and I want it now. Maybe this is a sign that I'm ready for baby to come. If you are drinking tonight, on this beautiful summer Friday night, please have a sip for me :)
Yah, your baby is cooked! You can TOTALLY have a glass of champagne. The New York Times even said so. For what it's worth, I had a glass or two a week during my entire last tri and G's motor skills are off the charts. Cheers!
I'm a legally married 33yr-old, sarcastic and bitchy midwesterner (I am a rare breed) living in the city by the bay, owning my own business with my 42 yr-old wife, and working my way out of the mommy closet. We are hoping to start TTC in early March 2010!
Ya know, you are allowed. Emily said so.
ReplyDeleteYah, your baby is cooked! You can TOTALLY have a glass of champagne. The New York Times even said so. For what it's worth, I had a glass or two a week during my entire last tri and G's motor skills are off the charts. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI want a martini so badly, but with our nicu days and my pumping supply issues, i don't dare. I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteI craved beer like NOTHING ELSE when I was pregnant. I kept stealing other peoples beers just to hold it up to my nose and smell it.
ReplyDelete