7.11.2011

Nada

Ok baby, TIME TO COME OUT!
Big sigh.

So I have been having tons of BH, strong, strong, and stronger, but nothing real. Also, there is a messy increase in um, fluid, that is curious. But..........that's it. Yesterday was the due date. I have 11 days to get this baby out on my own, or I get induced. Yikes. No pressure, baby, but your moms are ready for you to come on out now. Can't wait, really. ;)

5 comments:

  1. The baby can't wait forever! :) Are you doing anything to self induce? I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea for a while, and I've been using evening primrose oil capsules, um, internally. Can't hurt, might help. And you could bake these weird cookies! http://www.shoppingfortwo.com/Articles/Pregnancy/breakyourwatercookies.htm Just a thought. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll be here. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinkin' of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on, baby girl!

    ReplyDelete