7.19.2011

She's Here!!!!!

Our baby girl, we'll call her baby A for now, was born Saturday night at 9:15pm vaginally, weighing in at 8 pounds, 14 ounces and 21.25 inches long. She has lots of dark hair, is gorgeous, and is doing beautifully. We are leaving the hospital this morning-it's been crazy- so pics and details on the birth to come. For now- we are in new-mama heaven!

18 comments:

  1. I've been lurking, watching your story and I'm so very happy for you both. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! So excited for you. I can't wait to hear about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, it's about time! I can't wait to see pics and hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooray!!! Congratulations! Welcome, sweet baby A. I can't wait for the pictures and details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! can't wait to see the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congrats Mamas and Baby A. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Congratulations! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoooo!! we cant wait to "meet" her! Rest up and enjoy this amazing time together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaya!! cant wait to see the pics congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! :D Can't wait to see pictures! Do we get a name? Just once!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey,
    I was on vacation without internet access, but HOORAY!! I am too excited to read this. Goosebumps all over. Enjoy your precious newborn days-- they go so quickly. WHat a big chunka baby girl you have. I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS!!! I'm thrilled that she is finally here and you are all healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just come back online after our little one made her appearance in the world one week after your daughter.
    Congratulations, especially on a vaginal delivery of an 8lb baby. I know it's quite an effort but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete