I feel like a whole human again. No more hormone-fueled, worried, manic version of myself. My wife keeps telling me that she's glad to have me back :)
So in that vein, and because I feel that I do need to lighten things up around here. Following is a list of the things I love most about the beautiful, precocious toddler that I already have, bulleted. (Time to focus on the things I do have).
- Aurora counts in twos: as in "two...two....two..two...."
- Her favorite games are titled " la la la," "puppy," "fly," and "shot." Each involves some version of us on our knees, crawling around the living room, and panting/singing/exclaiming while she screams in delight.
- Our little one is dramatic! People are always commenting on her range of facial expressions, and my favorite move is her "mad" act, where she furrows her brow, scowl-faced, crosses her arms vehemently, and says "mad!" I'm scared for the teenage years...
- To even out the drama, she is a lover. She will kiss and hug you until you are covered in slobber.
- As she reaches two (11days!) she is so fun to watch in all aspects: playing, interacting, observing, acting out, laughing, being silly. As all parents will attest, watching your child's personality grow is such a freaking treat. Good times.
She is such a gift, and life with her just gets more Interesting (and challenging).
Here's to a little time off. Happy blogging all..
Here's to a little time off. Happy blogging all..

No comments:
Post a Comment