I've tried for months to add my blog to the list of TTC blogs at
lesbianfamily.org, but with no sucess. When they ask you to login to make a comment on the page of TTC blogs, the only login available is a WP login, which if you ask me is just discriminitory towards us EBloggers (or WTH we're called) on google. Does anyone have any sage wisdom for a computer-illiterate lesbian who is trying with all her might to post her blog on that list? Sigh. And thanks.

I've been trying for months too- I even set up a WP account but still can't log in. I tried sending them an e-mail too, but never heard back. I know that doesn't help at all, but at least you know it's not personal. :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm...good to know I'm not a complete computer idiot. Thanks for the reassurance, GR. I wonder if we should branch out on our own and go Eblogger comando?
ReplyDeleteHa! I'd be on board with that, but I'm not blog-savvy enough to begin to know how. We Are Fambly has a fairly exhaustive non-WP-centric blog roll, (not to mention an unbelievably precious baby-toddler, Jude) that you should definitely attach yourself to. Just comment and oh chicken will add you.
ReplyDelete