10.14.2009

Wedding (or Oh Lordy thank god it's over)
































So here's the story. Chefy and I got (legally) married last Halloween by our good friend and the state of California. As Chefy had proposed to me only the month previous, we wanted to have a real engagement, so our "real" wedding was 11 days ago, in San Francisco. The entire day was wonderful. We had about 135 guests out to the chapel on a windy hill here in SF, a champagne toast from my father in an adjacent community garden, and then dinner, toasts, drag queens and dancing back downtown. It was a beautiful, elegant and fun affair which (I think) represented our fun spirit and love for each other. Here are just a couple pics snapped by a friend with my camera right before and after the ceremony. I will post more pics from the reception as I gather them, just for fun.

That being said, Chefy and I are thrilled that it's over! Now we get to get back to the business of our lives together. (Honeymoon in Paris post with pics also to come!)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You both look so happy! I love your dress! Can't wait to see more & hear the whole story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! How cute is it that Chefy and Pooh-Bear match?! I hope you had a great time in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT photos! You both look fantastic and I love your dress. Your family is so beautiful.
    Can't wait to see the Paris photos. Green with envy over here...

    ReplyDelete