These two amazing mama's gave birth to their son Grayson this morning in the wee hours. What a lucky kid to be born to these two-he's gonna have all the love and fun a kid could have. Kudos new family!! How exciting.
Here in SF things are seemingly fine. Week 10 has been tough-lots of nausea (and subsequent eating to abate said nausea), indigestion, BLOATING in an extreme way, and exhaustion, to name a few. I am still wrapping my head around being this pregnant, while my body is letting me know 24/7. Good stuff.
Many happy holiday wishes to everyone. Congratulations to all the new mamas and mama's-to-be!
12 years ago

Congratulations to you!! Sounds like the glamor of pregnancy is unfolding just as it should...wait till you get to the part where you start dribbling just a little pee after you already thought you finished and further realize that you can no longer even see if you have wet your pants! This is what I am enjoying at the moment as I wait for Pokus to arrive... ;-)
ReplyDeleteWeeks 10 and 11 were my worst nausea weeks, but it didn't really go away until week 14-15. I attribute that to the southern summer sun.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you're swimming along, nausea and all.