Two weeks ago I went to visit my oldest friend and her 1 month old girl. It was a wonderful, lazy and very educational weekend for me. The baby was so gorgeous and the parents incredibly laid back. We spent the weekend going on walks, changing diapers, breastfeeding, changing more diapers, holding and loving on the baby. In one word- heaven. I had such a good time and wished my friend lived a whole lot closer to me so I could watch her little girl get older, but such is life.
Dinner service at the restaurant keeps both Chefy and I busy. That, and life in general. You know how it is. I promise soon to post something more insightful/witty/interesting. Here's the latest. I'm getting bigger every day, so much so that strangers are buying me lunch!


Love the belly! And who are these strangers who offer to buy you meals and why aren't they around me?
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Looks like you're moving right along. Glad you got in some newborn practice. A little taste of what life will be like :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful belly shot!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLookin good, mama! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! I hear you on the yoga--I needed it so much during the pregnancy, and I really think it helped with labor too.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Sounds like a really wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour belly looks great! I wish someone would buy me lunch, geez nice strangers :)
ReplyDelete