Let's bullet, shall we?
- Baby girl is kicking a lot lately. Love it. Chefy thinks we are going to have one kick-ass little girl on our hands (she is thrilled).
- I am enjoying this stage of pregnancy. I feel huge and am not sleeping at night well, but besides that- I am napping during the day, eating, and being as active (or inactive) as I want. I am trying to soak up and enjoy all this alone/down time before baby comes.
- I am going to prenatal yoga 3/4 times a week. I love being in a room full of pregnant women and getting a good stretch on.
- We are in the process of interviewing birth doulas. Chefy loves the first one, I love the second. Maybe we will agree on the third? Let's keep our fingers crossed on that one.
- Restaurant work is crazy. We are opening for dinner service in less than two weeks, and there is a lot to prepare for before that happens. Days that I work on the floor I feel bad for baby-she's getting thrown around in there all day with all the footwork I'm doing....
- I am currently very down with these items; cocoa butter, probiotics, spinach, chocolate, chrysanthemum tea, pillows, and triangle pose.
21w1d with cat:
21w1d:



What a lovelyyyy belly!
ReplyDeleteLook at that gorgeous belly! I love reading all of the joy and nurturing in your posts. You are soaking it up! Also: cocoa butter, probiotics, spinach, chocolate, chrysanthemum tea, pillows, and triangle pose. This list made me want to melt into a cozy puddle.... xoxo
ReplyDelete21 weeks?! How did that happen? You look wonderful and it sounds like everything is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous! i'm sure the wee bairn doesn't mind being sloshed around once in a while. it sounds kind of nice.
ReplyDeleteThat is one beautiful belly.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the big new step with the restaurant, by the way. And good luck finding the perfect doula that you both love. We have the doula, but we're still looking for the perfect midwife at this late stage of the game.
Can you believe, after all the trials, that we're both here in the second trimester with squirmy little ones kicking inside of us? Crazy.
BEE-utiful!
ReplyDeletewhat the OMG you're PREGNANT and i MISSED it and i am such a TOOL and i am so EXCITED FOR YOU and you're GORGEOUS and OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! now i get to go back and read the whole story!!!! augh i canNOT believe i wasn't around to cheer you on. i am so sad and sorry.
ReplyDelete