12 years ago
3.07.2013
Le Sigh
In limbo here on the West Coast. 11 or 12 dpo, and no positive hpt's to be found anywhere.....
The last week or so has been so hopeful-I've been feeling pretty pregnant. This confidence was brought on by a strong metallic taste that arrived the day after our at-home insem and IUI (at our OB's house- crazy, great story for another time). I'd had this taste when pregnant with Aurora, and it stayed with me until about 16 weeks into the pregnancy. So when this delicious penny-sucking flavor reared its head the day after our two inseminations, I was ecstatic! Along with several other promising symptoms (sore bbs, backache, queasiness, headache, fatigue, watery cm, dizziness), wifey and I were feeling confident.
BUT. Here we are, 12 dpo and no second line anywhere. So frustrating. I also convieniently found out that metal mouth can be a side effect of femara. My hopes are in the basement, folks. I'm weepy, and mad, and feeling tired. I had forgotten how hard TTC is. What we do to be parents.
Of course, I'm feeling all these things, and then I hear "MOOOOMMMY!" Being bellowed by my lovely 19 month old daughter, and I just have to smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment