6 days to go until test time. This time around, no testing of any kind until 14dpo. No more anxiety-inducing early negatives, no more stress-blanket of frustration to get smothered by. So far, this tww has been an unexpectedly less difficult ride. My mantra,"symptoms are nothing" has really helped, especially since none have reared their infuriating heads. Strange. Last three unsuccessful tries, and my body became a lightning rod for faux-pregnancy symptoms. This time around, not so much as a twinge (oh, except for some debilitating labor-type cramps on 3dpo- but who knows what the hell those were). So again, this tww has been a refreshing change of life-as-usual, with the occasional downtime remembrance of "oh yeah, I might be pregnant," which is just as easily usurped by "nope. no way." Hey, it works for me. Plus, after our last negative, I called the bank and bought up the rest of our donor's samples- which as far as I'm concerned, is the only roadblock to baby. Credit card maxed, vials shipped to storage, and the world is my oyster. Nothing can stop me now from having another baby, no matter how long it takes.
Also, it's helped that I cut severely down on Go*gle, and have come up with a "distraction calendar" with my wife. She's the best :)
12 years ago

I'm crossing my fingers for you! I'm right behind you and wishing you luck!
ReplyDeleteHurray for having more vials just in case. But here's to you not needing them! :)
ReplyDelete