12.14.2009

Lo Fi

Fertility News:
- Big O on CD 15-16 w/ a 28 day cycle? Check. (Took me a few months to figure this out).
- Changed diet to include rainbow of colors each day? Check. (Even Chefy's into it.)
- Taking temp every am and closely observing CM each day? Check.
- Still off caffeine? Check.
- Scheduled appointment for pre-baby tests and bloodwork? Check.
- Narrowed down donors to 3 with Chefy? Almost check. (Give that one another week.)
- Taking prenats, fish oil and flaxseed each day for two months? Check. 
- Pre-baby list? Check.
- Patiently twidling thumbs while waiting another two months? Check. (boo.)


IRL News:

- Almost over strange post-wedding emotional funk? Check.
- Exercising every day? Nooooo Check. Am lazy and not working out. Big Boo.
- Prepared for a low-key holiday with PooMan, Chefy and some close friends? Check.
- Feeling like Feb 2010 will never get here? Check.
- Obsessing due to too much free time? Check.

I seriously need to get a hobby. I've decided it's going to be baking. How Suzy homeaker of me! My mother is an incredible baker, and she's sent me the recipe to her amazing Challa bread, which I shall intensely and passionately try to recreate this coming week. Wish me luck! And send me other hobby ideas that don't involve computers or food!

Cheers everyone, and happy holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I hoppe you all have a lovely holiday. Sorry you are all post-wedding funky. It's a big build-up and thern life goes on as usual. But you'll always have Paris ;-)

    Here's a suggestion: Make yourself a count-down to ttc #1 calendar, advent-style, with little windows you can open each day to reveal a picture or surprise (or a to-do like: "arrange pre-ttc acupuncture.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I like that idea Keely. Nothing wrong with giving yourself a wee surprise..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, challah. My mom makes it too, and I have never mastered it. Brilliant plan!
    Sorry you're twiddling your thumbs a bit waiting for February to get here. So great, though, that you're using this time to get your body ready! Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baking is a great pass time! One of my favorite ways to eat up time. Good luck waiting - at least it's a busy time of year. I'm sure your first try will be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete