Had another u/s last Monday, and the bean (as our midwife called the wee thing), is looking good. No heartbeat measurements or doppler (I forgot to even ask), but the midwife says everything is looking great. The heartbeat again was insane to see, and we actually saw the thing kind of wiggle and flip. That was crazy. So who knows what will happen, we are not out of the woods, but so far so good.
Next u/s is not until Jan 4, at which I will be at 13 weeks, end of the first trimester, baby. Then I will breathe. And relax. A lot. Until (as everyone informs me), there will be plenty of other things to begin worrying about. Symptoms are still crazy, but the nausea has calmed down. That, or I've realized that I need to eat about every two hours in order to not feel like puking. So all is well. Thank goodness for the holidays as the best distraction.
On a endnote, I have been more in a place where I can catch up on everyone's blogs and feel a bit more a part of this community, and it has been a pleasure.
12 years ago

yeah! so glad to hear that the wee thing is becoming less of a wee thing by the day!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! And very happy you're reconnecting to blogland. Can't wait to hear more from you :-)
ReplyDeletewiggles and flips! i love that. and i love that you are back. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's so exciting to see the heartbeat and making out the bean and realising that it's an actual baby that you've made.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Wonderful milestone and I can't wait for the next.
ReplyDeleteyay for your healthy wiggling little one! good to have you back around. :)
ReplyDelete