dammit, you're like schroe with the sveltre build and adorable bump. i love it. i'm jealous. it takes a bit longer to pop when you're carrying some extra pounds. :)
Pom- thanks for that sweet comment, but I have to tell you, I feel anything BUT svelte. In fact, I gained a few pounds before this pregnancy, so things are a bit um, thicker than before. I am trying not to sweat it too much. Thanks again everyone.
I'm a legally married 33yr-old, sarcastic and bitchy midwesterner (I am a rare breed) living in the city by the bay, owning my own business with my 42 yr-old wife, and working my way out of the mommy closet. We are hoping to start TTC in early March 2010!
Definitely!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. I'm so happy this is going well for you.
ReplyDeleteThere's a bump alright!
ReplyDeletedammit, you're like schroe with the sveltre build and adorable bump. i love it. i'm jealous. it takes a bit longer to pop when you're carrying some extra pounds. :)
ReplyDeletePom- thanks for that sweet comment, but I have to tell you, I feel anything BUT svelte. In fact, I gained a few pounds before this pregnancy, so things are a bit um, thicker than before. I am trying not to sweat it too much. Thanks again everyone.
ReplyDeleteUM, there is DEFINITELY a baby in there. Looking fabulous, lady. Keep the pictures coming. I love 'em :)
ReplyDeleteLovely bump! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThe bump makes it feel so much more real! Congrats :)
ReplyDelete