So theres these.
And then there's the spotting. No pink or red, but a medium (heavy spotting/super light period amount?!?) of dark brown mucusy discharge. It's been about 20 hours of this stuff, and it's killing me. Remember my chemical pregnancy back in 2010? Yeah, it could be another one of those, although my spotting that time was pink and red.
Also, there's the beta at 12dpo: 23.2. Not fabulous, but my beta with Aurora at 14dpo was only 40.
Everyone on my RE's team, including my RE happened to be standing in the hallway when I went in to get my blood done. They all smiled and whispered a hushed "congratulations" to me, which was great. But, I'm only cautiously excited. The next 48 hours should be interesting.
12 years ago


This is super exciting!!!
ReplyDelete- e10stix
I know things could go either way for you, but I will keep my fingers crossed. I spotted through both my healthy pregnancies/kids!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to be cautiously excited for you too! Sounds like the beta numbers are not too far off from your last pregnancy, so I am hopeful!
ReplyDelete