12 years ago
10.24.2013
It's Over
Missed miscarriage confirmed this morning. No heartbeat, and baby only measuring only around 8 weeks. It must have died not too long after our last ultrasound.
I think the hardest part was seeing it- thinking about what it could have been.
This will be number 3 for me. First miscarriage after seeing the heartbeat. I've joined that small statistic of women. Having the d&c tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I am so sorry, almost a year to the day when the same thing happened to us. I know that pain, frustration and sadness thinking about what could have been. Hold that toddler close and try to distract yourself because this is so so hard
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry for your loss. Same thing happened to me, too. (The next pregnancy went just fine.)
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so, so sorry. Hope all goes well tomorrow. xo
ReplyDeleteOh, Libby. I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how heartbreaking that would be, especially after seeing the heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteAre they going to do anything to try to figure out why this keeps happening?
So very sorry :( Truly. Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and catching up. I'm also in the small percentage of women who miscarry after seeing a solid heartbeat. It's just crushing. We seem to be in parallel paths as my next step is IVF/embryo testing.
ReplyDelete