2.12.2010

Last Hoo-rah

Mardi Gras Here We Come!!!
 
Business has been dealt with, packing is done, and we are ready to let off some steam and enjoy a bit of a (hopefully) last crazy adventure pre-TTC. What a better place and time to have some debaucherous adult fun then NOLA post-Saints Superbowl win and Mardi Gras? When we get back it is down to baby business. Until then... Laissez Les Bon Temps Roullez!!

5 comments:

  1. yay! i know you will have a blast, so i'll just ask for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the good times roll!!be sure to have cup of hot chocolate and some beignets at Cafe Du Monde for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I second what Malea said- only I'd have the coffee (and I still love the bugs I brought home from there 7 years ago.) Also, oyster poboys! And, I don't know if it's crayfish season, but...oops, I'm drooling on my keyboard. Pics or mardi gras & whatnot are great, but please post some hot food porn when you get back.
    I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN. Hope you had a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete