12 years ago
4.21.2010
CD1, Take 2.
AF is back in the house, our month out is over, and Chefy and I are ready for round two to commence! I am excited, thrilled, and open to cycle number two. Let's hope this time it takes and stays. As an added bonus, I get to see my old friend Rose of this lovely couple, and meet her awesome (and newly pregnant) wife Ruby, as they are visiting SF the next couple of days. What a cool way to bring in a new cycle. Can't wait ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck to you girls! We're on the same cycle! Today is CD1 of Try #2 for us too! :) Hope it's lucky for both of us!!
ReplyDeleteYay for try #2! I wish you and Chefy the best of luck! I'm hopeful it will work for you again this month and stick.
ReplyDeleteHow fun you get to play with some other ttc (and now pregnant) friends in the next few days. :)
I am wishing you the best of luck this cycle :) We are also on try #2, just a few weeks ahead of you guys!
ReplyDeleteOne more try-- I've been trying to leave a coment but my computer keeps freezing. 1) how cool you are meeting/seeing Ruby & Rose. I hope you have a wonderful time and 2) I am sending your basketsful of hope for this cycle! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on cycle 2!
ReplyDeleteLots of luck on cycle 2! I'm right there with you and am looking forward to following along. Hoping May is filled with lots of BFP.
ReplyDeleteGood luck sweetie!
ReplyDelete