I've taken the advice of you lovely internets and have searched the sibling donor registry and have come up with nada. The donor used for PooMan is not on any registry, and Cally Cy.rob.ank. has told us that they've checked for available samples from previous purchasers and of course their are none. This whole thing is leaving me feeling despondent. Instead of being focused and excited on starting this process in two months, now I have no idea what's going to happen with timeline, with donor, etc... it's frustrating.
I guess that's why I haven't been posting as much. It's completely so un-fun to bitch online, but if that's all you're feeling, it's hard not to go there. I know I need to have patience with myself, with Chefy, with the process. It's just a matter of time before this all happens, that's all.


Ugh, sorry the sibling registry thing didn't work out, and that you feel like you can't be proactive. I *hate* that!
ReplyDeleteI hope you found a kick-ass roller rink and had a blast.