I'm 4 or 5 days into my tww and here are my symptoms.......................................................
Haha. I have to laugh at myself for this cycle, so that I don't get *too* pissed about throwing $1,100 away. :) Seriously though, there's about a %.01 chance that I might be pregnant, which in a strange way works out well, because Chefy and I are spending next week in NYC!! I have never been, so I am planning on forgetting completely about babies, motherhood, ttc, sperm, inseminations, timing....absolutely ANYTHING that reminds me of ttc is off the table. I can't wait!
Thank you, as well, for your opinions about progesterone, but I've decided not to take it this time around. Instead of dealing with symptoms, I just want to enjoy my time in the big apple, and not spend a minute thinking about whether or not I'm pregnant. I am on vacation from myself, in other words. Doesn't that sound fantastic?


You are going to NYC when I am going to NOLA?! :(
ReplyDeleteAnyway- symptoms (or lack thereof) mean squat. Maybe yes, maybe no... But enjoy your vacation! I'll eat some beignets for you!
Hey! We are cycle-buddies again (I think we were for your BFP too!). Im at DPO 4, and nothing to report either. Have fun in NYC, I am enjoying the CA sun for a few more days :)
ReplyDeleteAn early welcome to our great city! Hopefully the weather will hold up for you. I can't think of a better place to avoid thinking about the TWW, esp if you've never been. You'll have a fantastic time.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I would have liked to met up, but we will be gone.
ReplyDeleteDamn!
Have a great time and good luck on this cycle.
that sounds like a great idea... take a vacation to get your mind on something else..
ReplyDeleteHave a blast!
ReplyDelete*fingers crossed for your cycle*
Hey! I'm just catching up on your blog. I'm so glad to hear you had such a blast with Ruby and Rose, and that you're getting to go to New York. I hope you have a fantastic time, and that that .01% chance you estimate is all you need. xo
ReplyDeleteI love your idea to take a break from the over-thinking (we all do it). That should be very refreshing. And just as a thought on life: why do life lessons about patience ALWAYS have to come at a high price?
ReplyDeleteYou have a great attitude, my friend. The month of our low sperm count and .01% chance I was pretty much howling at the moon! But it's true, you never know, and in the meantime I hope you are having an excellent time in NYC - I can't wait to hear which restaurants our favorite foodies chose! Dragon says "Hi Auntie Libby" xoxox
ReplyDelete