5.20.2010

CD 1 (almost), and Take 3

Literally on the plane home this morning from NYC, I started spotting. Not surprising at all and in fact more of a relief than anything that we get to try again, and this time we're (and by we I mean I) am going to take a more laid-back approach to this round. No rushing, no pushing the timing...just letting things happen (um.....OPKCOUGH) naturally.  So not horrible news, just expected AF rollin into town.

On a more exciting note, NYC was incredible!!! Chefy and I ate, drank (!) and meandered about that beautiful, illustrious metropolis, soaking in every second. More pictures and story to come. In the meantime, hopefully everyone's week is going well and apologies for being a bit absent. Much more thrilling and upbeat post to follow...

4 comments:

  1. glad you had fun...

    and that you will soon start again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo. Buy yay for this confusing cycle to be over and to a fresh start. I'm glad you were able to enjoy NYC so much - Rosie and I are heading down today so she can run in the Brooklyn half-marathon! Bummer that the timing didn't work out better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're about 10 days ahead of me as I'm going of the BCP next weekend, but I've got all my limbs crossed that this is the month that Mr. Musician makes it stick and sticks around for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad y'all had a good time. I can't wait to hear about what you ate! ;)

    ReplyDelete