I'm a legally married 33yr-old, sarcastic and bitchy midwesterner (I am a rare breed) living in the city by the bay, owning my own business with my 42 yr-old wife, and working my way out of the mommy closet. We are hoping to start TTC in early March 2010!
That is a very solid start!!! Looking forward to seeing another strong number on Friday. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow - that's fantastic! Here's to a strong # on Fri!
ReplyDeleteCome on #2!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and your expanding family! I can't wait to keep following along, June has been a really great month for the ttc crowd!
ReplyDeleteSolid, indeed!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa, nice beta. :)
ReplyDeleteWow that's a good start!
ReplyDeletewow..what an overacheiver..thats a REALLY solid start! Cant wait to hear Friday's!
ReplyDeleteAwesome number!!! Congrats lady! I am so freakin excited for you and cannot wait to see Friday's number.
ReplyDeleteDivide, cells, divide! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is most definitely solid! I love it. Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for your well wishes and for ignoring the fact that I can't spell!
ReplyDelete