Currently, I am pregnant.
So far, things are as good as I can hope for this early. There has been no spotting at all, which makes me want to flail on my knees and thank a god I don't believe in. Last time I was pregnant, I was already spotting at this point, so let's keep up the hope that that spotting just feels completely unwelcome this time around and doesn't dare to show her red face.
Other than that, I have felt dizzy, queasy on and off, and crampy for the last few days. Ta-ta's are still winning in the size and sensitivity categories, and my back has taken a close second to my breasts in the pain division. Cautious optimism is my moto at this particular point. I get my first beta on Wednesday and the second on Friday. There's something different this time, too. Maybe it's just the lack of spotting, but I feel like things are going to be okay, somehow. For right now, I am pregnant. I am thrilled, surprised, and taken aback at how blessed Chefy and I have been, miscarriage and all.

that you are, PREGNANT. I am totally a fan of cautious optimism -- So I say, cautiously, CONGRATS - that's SO awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Such great, great news.
ReplyDeleteYay! That's fabulous news!! Congrats! Looking forward to your numbers on Wed. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I say that if you're feeling different, it IS different. Go with that, and know that I'm cheering for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I'm so happy for you both
ReplyDeletewonderful!!! if you noticed a big difference between this time and last - well, your instincts are probably correct. you're pregnant! yay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteomg! this is so awesome, guys - hurray!
ReplyDeleteOh my god congrats!! Thinking good thoughts for you.
ReplyDeletesweet!!! im so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteNiiiiice! What a good way to start your week. Congrats & many sticky thoughts to you. I am glad to hear that this feels solid.
ReplyDeleteFantastic picture! Congrats!
ReplyDeletesweet.
ReplyDeleteNice!!! Many congrats. And I love the visual.
ReplyDeleteEXCELLENT!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and I'm so glad you're feeling like things are different this time.
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay! Yay!
Soooo psyched for you guys and can't wait to tell Rose!!!!
Thanks for all the generous comments, ladies. I'm still feeling very hopeful, day by day. I get my first beta in a couple of hours, so we'll see!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I'm sad I missed this when you posted it but I want you to know I am threlled for you. Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy.
ReplyDeletePS - there is something to be said for following your gut instincts. This time is going to be different.