Our second beta for 17dpo is........
822!
That gives us a doubling time of 35 hours. I'm feeling pretty pregnant today, with that number. What a crazy time. This weekend is Pride here in SF, so I'm going to put my pink boa on, head out to the park for dyke march, and celebrate my 822 with the collective family. Happy Pride everyone!
12 years ago

Happy Pride! What a wonderful way to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pride to you too! We'll be out there on Sunday also. Congrats on the great 2nd beta!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's a great number. I live very close to Momofoku Milk Bar and I'm going to go have some ice cream in your honor! Sorry I missed you when you were here. Enjoy SF pride, I've been there many years for that one--so fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! Puffer-enjoy that ice cream and please let me know how it was!!!! Lucky girl :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Have fun at Pride-- I am sure that great number is going to make it all the more enjoyable (even without the bacardi coolers ;))
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Pride!
Yeeeehaaaaw!!!! Love those numbers, girl!
ReplyDeleteHave an excellent Pride - Rose speaks of SF Pride with a tone of awe and reverence. Maybe next year we can dress our kids up in rainbow onesies and be all gay-mom-like together! Yes, this is a fabulous idea.
Congratulations Libby. This one's the one.
Fantastic!!! You certainly _should_ feel preggers..
ReplyDeleteIm so sad to miss pride, its the first one we have missed in a long time. Enjoy!
beautiful number! congrats!
ReplyDeletethat is a strong beta number! congrats ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful number! We enjoyed SF pride 2 years ago and had the best time! Congrats ladies.
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO 822! I'm extra-nostalgic all of a sudden (having celebrated one or two prides with you in the past). I have a feeling it was pretty darn fabulous this year. xxoo
ReplyDeletehappy pride and marchin!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic Number and doubling rate!! I'll bet you had a great pride.
ReplyDelete