I've had some spotting the last two days. Nothing like my normal pre-AF spotting- this stuff was light pink at first and then darker brown. So. I got worried. Naturally. And what happens when a woman who is trying to get pregnant can't tell if her spotting is from AF or implantation? Also naturally, she takes a hpt. Well I took one last night (3/15) around 6PM and it was negative. Just on a whim (and from my complete lack of patience, who are we kidding) I took one this morning at 9am (3/16) and..........
Craziness, huh? I think I'm still in shock.
I have been spending the day trying not to think about it too much. Chefy cried when I told her and has been walking around with a smile on her face all day. She surprised me when I got home from work with beautiful roses. Aww.
Also in BFP news, the lovely ladies whose blog I've just started reading over at
Bang Head Here also got one this am. Talk about post-ides of March!
Will post more later. Am going to stare at wall in continued shock now.
You seem so calm!!! I am SO SO SO excited for you! That's wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Libby!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow..you really did make it so, on #1! Congrats, guys! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeletee
Living up to your blog name, aren't you?!?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
WHOA! Wow lady - that's impressive. Congrats to you three! So exciting.
ReplyDeleteCongrats ladies I’m just so thrilled for you.
ReplyDeleteYES! Way to hit a home run! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Congratulations! I am so so so happy for you and Chefy!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That is such great news! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm thrilled for you both
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! Congratulations on joining the one hit wonder club! You should get one of the non-digital tests too. The digital display doesn't last that long, and I was so upset when my screen went blank and I didn't have a positive HPT to stare at anymore!
ReplyDeleteCongrats ladies!
ReplyDeleteYou have to update your profile now. *I'm* still in shock. How are YOU doing? (Oh, right....probably cooking...)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny that your blogland friends are just as amazed as you are? SO great.
ReplyDeleteBTW, would you mind sharing your restaurant name over email? We live down the coast and might wanna pop in sometime. :) whiptailz at gmail dot com
Thank you all SO SO MUCH for all the amazing support. I think I am still processing this whole thing. I sincerely had NO expectation of making this work the first time. Gayby- you were right! I came home this afternoon and my very cool "pregnant" was no more! Good thing I got some non-digital ClearBlue and took one this morning, which also gave me two blue lines. Again, thank you all so F*ING much. Being able to tell you all makes it that much more real for me. I will post again soon.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD!!! HOLY CRAP! Congratulations, ladies! I can't believe it! I am so incredibly thrilled for you! Go, #1--you made it so! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG!!! You got your BFP. How exciting. First try!!! That is freaking amazing lady. We can be new Mommy buddies.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out. I am still floating... how bout you?
WHAT?!?! That's amazing! Wow! Congrats!
ReplyDelete