Do the hands on your clock seem to have slowed down dramatically in the last couple of weeks?
Do you find yourself going to bed at 7pm just to hurry up and get to tomorrow?
Have you found you've started speaking in slow tones to yourself when at home/work/out. Are they conversations that go something like this? "Wait. Did my back just hurt just then? I think my right nipple is feeling extra sensitive today. Whoa...I think that my head hurt for a second there." Etc..
If you have, then these are things you SHOULD NOT DO.
1. Take any amount of time off work. Free time is your enemy!
2. Use Google AT ALL. Especially for DPO symptoms.
3. Have your partner habitually feel you up to check the consistency of your tatas (well, this one isn't that bad.)
4. Watch The Miracle of Life on Nova. (seriously Libby?)
5. Again, please see #2. Add ALL INTERNET, even Fer.tility Foe.
6. Try to conjure up symptoms out of thin air. "I swear I just felt an implantation cramp."
For your mental health and the mental health of others, please refrain from cooing to strangers' babies on the street, leering at pregnant women in public, and goo-goo-ga-ga-ing small children when standing in line at the grocery store.
Things TO DO during TWW.
1. Um...get really good at diverting your attention to um.....something else?
(sliding trumpet) whaaa whaaa whaaaa....I apologize. I have obviously inherited my father's corny sense of humor, and am desperately trying not to google. Thanks for indulging me, bloggers. Love ya!
12 years ago

you are hilarious! I hope you are following your own rules and that you TCC is going well!
ReplyDeleteso true, and yet so irresistible.
ReplyDeleteWell said! I just love this post.
ReplyDelete